Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CONFUSED.


i seemed like living in a wonderful life, frens are all around me, look like a HAPPY GO LUCKY person...

but who knows, i'm now 19th, and all i come over, are totally much and more than a 19th.
what i've experienced, is oso more over than a 19th.

that's y, ppl never think...what i've suffering, is oso earlier and much and more than a 19th.


but i never blame it, because all the way since the starting untill now, i walk myself alone!

what i've realised and experienced, i figured out myself in every hard things those happened on me.


19th isn't meant YOUNG for me so, the only YOUNG is only the number, but infact i'm not YOUNG anymore and only i knew it myself.


i'm just confused...am i just only born to die?? NO, ofcoz NO! then y this kinda weird thingy keep appearing on my mind?? maybe.... maybe.. I LOST MYSELF & I GOT NOTHING ACTUALLY, I'M OSO NOBODY.
 i meet thousand n million of ppl walk thru my life, everyone is different, and i see though the truth of this world, and i grow up myself without anyone.

but life is realistic, and life is cruel.. imma such kind of soft hearted person, until today, i stil cannot stand of this kinda realistic in this world myself.
i've failed for myself but not others..seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment