Sunday, September 19, 2010

am i a PRINCESS??


i feel touch sometimes, but i didnt mean to voice out so... jz keep it as my happiness thn.
jz feel touch bcos my hubby, i hv thousand thank to GOD, he is minc... this romantic guy is belong to me... i hv to appreciate every moment i spend wif him. although he is not 100% perfect, but he is enough for me ardy.  =)





my beloved guy, i never knw stil gt somebody else gt the patience on me even i'm bad temper and won't open the mouth for any voice for whole day long whn i'm moody.

yes...u nvr knw...am such a f*cka bad temper person, once i angry i wont talk for whole day long, i wont cry this n tat like others...but i can jz shut my mouth n u gt no choice wif me so! bcoz i'm in mad, i used to be like this since i was a child, i duno y... nobody can tolerate me once i bcum "mute"... but except HIM!!


am f*cking hate myself...some times am jz too over....easily get angry even a small things happen.
that's mean too love or am too stingy?? i couldnt gt this answer as well, mayb both oso involved.



am so sensitive too... i jz hate those girls who like to making nonsense between us even they are ardy gt bf or going to marry... wat the perpose for?? fun? or anything else? pls dun ever try to challenge me... LOVE is no need to rob...if u jz wan to break up the couple bcos of ur jealousy, thn i should tell u, u find the wrong persons. am not as naive as u think...u can be evil, dont u think i can't!!





yes...seriously am so happy bcos of him! his frens jz laughter at me as calling me Princess. bcos he told them am his PRINCESS as well...muahahahahahaha~ so they just follow him! dun u feel funny, i reli love the way he treats me, i think better than a princess some times. i couldnt find a guy who loves me like him anymore.... thnx to my ex, hurted me so i gave up early n i found HIM lastly.




2 months ago picha

the day,i was in bad mood...was so tired but stil hv to head to The Gardens for buying my art accesories. he jz mk me laugh wif brought me to hv Baskin Robbins, he knows i love!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment