Sunday, July 4, 2010

Grill fish

(just ignore my hair)



i was hv a date wif my dear on last Sat', we went to nearby 1U. I used to stay at his house every weekend.. if not i do miss him like crazy  =)




i went to Forever 21 for shop, v'r hungry afta tat, and i suggest to eat grill fish at "wai sek kai" SS2, but thn hubby intro me went to the upside food court to hv it! that is his favourite place to has luch every Tuesday afta he finish GYM  =="


alright... i told him better dont mk me disappointed of the taste...haha




 
that's true...it's good in taste! n tat was cheap!!
i fall in love in it at the moment  =D  nyum nyum~~
but the sambal not reli delicious...


the hot n spicy mk my snivel keeping wet on the tissues...
that's too spicy.......but i like it"





i've sick again  ><
i need GAVISCON & PANADOL seriously...
i were absent for today drawing class  = (

No comments:

Post a Comment