Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nando'ssssssss

hubby was came all da way from PJ to Kajang for took my cleansing milk for me... he was waiting me alone in da car at college...awwwwww~ i lurve u"""

 i was left the cleanser at his house last weekend...he was like...scolded me alwaz leave this n tat!!
b4 i had ever left my homework sumore ==  imma sich a  "dai tao har" lahhhhhhh~  i knw i knw   = (





was a empty stomache all the day since morning, n he fetched me went to The Mines for having my favourite NANDO'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Awwwwww~ it is alwaz my 1st choice to hv spicy chic* dish! not KFC   not Kenny Rogers  but...Nando's!!!


hmmm... i didnt tk any my pretty(shameless)  pic for today! coz my eyes were RED...they were jus hurted by my leopard pillow the cotton balls wif hubby's careless  ='(    the tears kept rolling down, i'm not crying kay....  sigh*




 

 i've odered the 1/4 chic* wif 2 sidelines  (the mostly)
the sidelines were the coleslaw & the peri chips


 
and ofcoz wif a glass of iced choco...teeeheee~


n do u guys knw....i'm chili's lover!

i only oder EXTRA HOT PERI-PERI once i'm in Nando's
the most most most & highest highest highest SPICY level
thumbs up*

and so...i never try the other spicy level b4 so i duno they r good in taste or nt!
u guys can go to hv it wif my intro EXTRA HOT PERI-PERI
reli.....THE BEST ever!!!



tat's all for today"


L.I.F.E.L.E.S.S


No comments:

Post a Comment