Thursday, July 1, 2010

thnx for somebody =D

 

i just keep wondering who is the 1 which keep helping me sign the attendance list during photography class..


and Mun Jing said thr was somebody who admire me at 1stly (she's the 1 alwaz like to think much n more)  ==
i truly said "IMPOSSIBLE" lah...ZOMG~


til today, i rang Theresa for asking homework just now, i try to ask her "eii,izit u'r the 1 who help me sign attendance list in photography class??"  (coz v'r coursemate n v'r closer than others)
but she say " no lah,not me...coz i'm alwaz late too...it's Tsae Jing sign for u de"


@@  i only mention that was my another coursemate...awwww~ so sweet~~~ n thnx alot...  Tsae Jing  =D



p/s: juz ignore my fugly face  XD


love ya ♥

1 comment:

  1. appreciate who are help you, forget who are harm you...Your life is prefect...

    ReplyDelete