Wednesday, November 3, 2010

maii Halloween Night =D

again...had a romantic weekend wif my dearest boy


he's cute...that's y i love   =D


taking our dinner @ Kim Gary,Sunway Pyramid.



that day was Michelle Goh's b'day, nvr think wan to catch up wif her during her working time, but my hubby want to...so no choice  =)  

we'r always BFF, he is besties bro' wif Michelle's bf.
Ofcourse, Mic and me too..



had a surprised to her in her shop! muahahahahahaha~
Sorry Mic, that's nt my idea, but i knw u'r happy whn c us too!  :p

tk my dinner wif dearest @ Kim Gary afta that...
my girl Aibe came to me in a while, girls' talk....my boy gt no idea wif it!  pity..  XD



Johnny & May, da couple came over too afta that... and so i went to bought a gift for Mic whn my boy turned to guys' talk  ==

a simple n elegant ring as her pressie, thumbs up for me*  LOL~



my boy left to badminton friendly match without me 1st time that night, J n M, da couple together oso!

Aibe was so bored, just followed me to catch up wif Mic n C.Shangree afta my boy left..shopping for a while...


went to Boston whch nearby Sunway for chiit chatt..only Aibe and me this time!

Ohhh Nooooo~ i was totally 4gt i gt date wif my Catherine sis' at Halloween Night, MOS.
 not my fault actually, coz my party frens went to others clubs that night, so thought i wont go MOS alone to catch up wif her wat~


she keep text me...but i wish to c her, miss her so badly!
sooooo....u guys guess, wat i do???

i grab Aibe together wif me eventhough she said she need to wk up early morning on nxt day.
muahahahaha~ evil me wif evil laugh*

chng maii clothes in Aibe's house as fast as i can...hiak hiak~



reached MOS Euphoria from Boston, ardy 1am sumthings, quite late, but i dun mind...i just wan to party hard that night.  =D




let the pixies do talking*



the <3 1, Catherine sis'


my gal, Aibe.





Cat, mii, Aibe, Thomas Groppenberger


my devil   m^.^m



the musics don't really brought me to the high that night, maybe the dj's play wasn't my favourite...hmm~ wondering.........


stil, Ranson came to me too afta i gt out from MOS, he was from Zouk, freaking good~ 3 rounds he had during the Halloween Night. 

again...chit-chat wif him till 4am thn only bk home...




"Happy Halloween"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by Ministry of Sound - EUPHORIA during Halloween. Hope you had a great night. For more info about the latest events & happenings at our club, check out our FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/ministryofsound.euphoria

    ReplyDelete