Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pray for you...every single day.

 i do pray for u every sunrise n sunset   :)



my girl, i do appreciate the moment we had at the past.

my girl, u'r such a kind n lively...in my mind....
the things happen, nobody expect it will came to u so...and so, it happen too suddenly!

my girl, my tears dropped down at the moment whn i knw this...the sadness attacked my heart so badly!

my girl, although we're far apart with each other since we graduated form 5, but i stil keep u on my frenlist...

my girl, i hope u'll be tough n strong enough to face everything since this happened, coz everybody around u are keep giving u the mentality support..and me too  =D

my sem 2 holidays is coming, so am going to visit u very soon too...i think u wont expect i'll appear, so...it'll be a surprise for u  =')

my girl, i'm always here cherish to u..my ex-classmate, who improve my math..
sigh* i do miss u, i miss the cheerful Theng Theng.



GOD BLESS U, my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment