Sunday, November 14, 2010

OH! Baby.



Baby, pls allow my tears keep rolling down this moment...
i've lost control...

imma kinda feeling unsecure right now...
and this is not the first time, i cry bcos of u..
it's happen because of we've to far apart afta we spent our weekend.
nobody wil hug me n fall asleep anymore once u're not beside me.

i love to rely on u, because u're my only love.
i need u so badly but not others...
u knw that..

baby u knw i hate my college life, i hate those homework full fill my life.
i need u so badly...

i love the way u pamper me like a princess everytime.
but how's bad, i didnt appreciate..

i hate we've to say bye bye with each other whn u drop me home...
i thought i'm an independent gal, but i found the fact isn't...

can u pls appear in front of me right now?? and gimma a kiss to comfort me like everynight u kiss me b4 say good night.

baby boy...i'm crying so badly..i duno how to describe my feeling, i hate the moment u drop me just now...i'm not willing to get out from car, i knw i'll be sad again..


i need ur shoulder, ur kiss n ur big hug  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment